Why do we only celebrate anniversaries to the day? Why not celebrate being married two years, two months and two days? So that’s what I’m doing. In honor of our two-year-two-month-two-day-iversary here are 22 things I love about my husband (in no particular order):
1. His Irish accent, which by the way was voted the sexiest accent in the world.
2. How excited he gets about the silly things that make me excited like finding a good deal on toothpaste.
3. His love of travel and trying new things.
4. His six-pack. Hello!
5. His inspiring endurance that allows him to run a half marathon without training.
6. His neat-freak tendencies that mean our house is pretty much always clean.
7. The afternoon “I love u” texts.
8. That he gets annoyed by the same things and entertained by the same things as me.
9. His work ethic.
10. That he passed on his love of Nutella and Indian food to me.
11. His dislike of watching football on TV.
12.His daily commitment to reading God’s word and prayer.
13.His nightly foot rubs. (Please don’t hate me ladies!)
14.His sense of style both in fashion and home design.
15. That he hates 95% of chain restaurants just like I do.
16. His never-failing support of my dreams.
17.The fact that he has the same satisfied reaction to a meal I whipped up in the crock pot and a dinner at a five-star restaurant.
18. His sideburns.
19. His super thick eyeglasses.
20. How he always wakes up in a fabulous mood.
21. How appreciative he is of even the smallest gifts.
22. His overflowing love.