The for sale sign is up. 102 E. Faris Road in the lovely Greenville, SC is now officially on the market! I thought I would take a minute to list out all of the selling points of our two-bedroom, 1 1/2 bath home:
1. It’s .2 miles from Starbucks. You can walk there without crossing a street.
2. It’s also .2 miles from Walgreens, a dry-cleaners, Moe’s, Maggie Moo’s Ice-cream, and a fire station.
3. There are beautiful hardwood floors throughout.
4. With the turn of a knob you can have a beautiful fire in your living room.
5. Visitors are greeted with a slate stone walkway, lined with newly planted bushes and flowers.
6. The updated kitchen comes with all of the stainless steel appliances, a slate back splash and a large pantry.
7. There is a newly tiled bonus room, complete with a laundry area that comes with a one-year-old washer and dryer unit.
8. In the main bathroom, enjoy a soak in the jacuzzi, while surrounded by the spa-like feel of slate, granite counter-top and earth-tone decor.
9. There is a new 8-foot tall privacy fence surrounding the property which is perfect to keep dogs or kids safe.
10. Keep your car protected from the elements inside the two-car garage.
Sounds great, right? All this can be yours for only $168,900. I must admit that a part of me will be sad to leave this little house. It’s been a major blessing to me and I only hope it is a blessing for the new owners as well. So tell your friends and call Melissa Holloway at (864)354.3731 for more information.